Tuesday, April 3, 2018


As the First Planetary Hour Ruler today, 04 04 18, is Mercury/ Woten / Budha and denotes Avatara Vishnu.....

 Asthapadi VI, Sakhee He Kesi Madhana - Ode to the Lord.

 As per Indian Philosophy, the Union of Purusha and Prakriti, Being and Nature, brought forth the Universe. This poem is symbolic of the Cosmic Love, not Eroticism !

 How strangely is my mind Functioning, O friend !
Radha tells her confidante I cannot get angry
With my beloved Krishna Even though
He sports With the Upanishads or Gopis !

Am I not Nature Personified? I yearn for my Lord
That He may clasp Me to His bosom !
I am perplexed ! sakhee hE kESi madhana - guNa kriya -

Eka SlOkamgaNayati guNa grAmam bhAmam bhramadapi nEhatE vahaticha pareetOsham dOsham vimunchati doorataha yuvatishu valattrushNE krushNE vihAriNee mAmvinA punarapi manO vAmam kAmam karOti karOmi kim || Full lyrics & translation at http://www.eastrovedica.com/html/ashtapadi6.htm

No comments: