Saturday, April 9, 2011

Pune ready for battle : Yuvraj



Pune Warriors are gearing for war, according to their charismatic captain, Yuvraj !

Said the formidable Indian allrounder

The coming days are battle days, feels India's successful all rounder, who, during the WC, became a complete bowler. When Devon Smith jumped down the wicket to loft him, Dhoni stumped Devon and Nazir Hussain said " Brilliant". Then Gavaskar said he is a complete bowler now !

New challenges have been posed by new entrants. When I was at the inaugural ceremony, my mind was full of thoughts of victory. Undoubtedly, Pune Warriors India will create miracles this season. Our first match is against my earlier team, Punjab Kings XI. Except me and Chawla, Preity had not made any change. But then, Punjab is still a very strong side. My WC performance was a turnaround and I was blissful throughout this month. It is all His Grace !

I thank those who supported me during my bad patch. The owners of PWI showed great belief, as they made me captain of PWI and trusted my abilities!







No comments: