Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Most accomplished player is Sachin : Imran




Imran refused to compare Bradman with Sachin, but said Sachin is the most accomplished player in the WC.

"I played the first World Cup in 1975 and have been following it since then. According to me this is the best ever Indian side playing in a World Cup." said the ex Pak skipper.

"This is the best batting line-up in the world. You have Sachin, Sehwag, MS Dhoni, Yusuf Pathan and the batting depth will play a crucial role."

Asked about the weakest link, the Indian pace attack, the giant allrounder said "When I saw Ishant Sharma bowling initially, I felt that at last India has got a genuine pace bowler who can run through any batting order. But two years since then when I saw him, I could see flaw in his bowling action."

No comments: